The EU declaration of conformity referred to in Article 48, shall contain all of the following information:
1. AI system name and type and any additional unambiguous reference allowing identification and traceability of the AI system;
2. Name and address of the provider or, where applicable, their authorised representative;
3. A statement that the EU declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the provider;
4. A statement that the AI system in question is in conformity with this Regulation and, if applicable, with any other relevant Union legislation that provides for the issuing of an EU declaration of conformity;
5. References to any relevant harmonised standards used or any other common specification in relation to which conformity is declared;
6. Where applicable, the name and identification number of the notified body, a description of the conformity assessment procedure performed and identification of the certificate issued;
7. Place and date of issue of the declaration, name and function of the person who signed it as well as an indication for, and on behalf of whom, that person signed, signature.
Please keep in mind that this form is only for feedback and suggestions for improvement.