The following information shall be provided and thereafter kept up to date with regard to testing in real world conditions to be registered in accordance with Article 54a:
1. Union-wide unique single identification number of the testing in real world conditions;
2. Name and contact details of the provider or prospective provider and users involved in the testing in real world conditions;
3. A brief description of the AI system, its intended purpose and other information necessary for the identification of the system;
4. A summary of the main characteristics of the plan for testing in real world conditions;
5. Information on the suspension or termination of the testing in real world conditions.
Please keep in mind that this form is only for feedback and suggestions for improvement.